Front Desk Office Associate / Reception
301 Wells Fargo Dr.
Houston, TX 77090
(Entry Level / No Experience Required)
We are an automotive wrap installation company known globally for our top of the line vinyl wrap work.
We are looking for someone who will greet walk in customers and offer all of our services, such as: vehicle wraps, chrome deletes, taillight tint, caliper paint, powder coating for wheels, PPF, ceramic coatings and more.
The person we hire must have great interest in this growing automotive vinyl wrap industry.
We will teach the hired candidate everything they must know about our services to facilitate their day to day tasks. We will provide in depth info related to the different wrap films available, explain the process of installing wraps as well as all other info associated with vehicle wraps and sales.
The information we teach will help you assist customers with recommendations so that they can make the right choices when purchasing vinyl wraps for their vehicles.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interact with walk-in customers (sales / assist customers)
- Answer phone calls politely (Customers usually call for quotes)
- Reply to customer text messages on company phone
- Answer emails in a polite and timely manner (Emails are usually quote requests)
- Assist customers filling out Terms and Conditions paper work
- Fill out customer vehicle Drop off / pick up paperwork
- Take customer payments
- Maintain all items needed for daily operations in stock
- Keep work area clean and organized
- Schedule installations efficiently
- Quality check vehicles after complete
- Pick up / Drop off materials from vendors using company vehicles
- Office duties
- Assistance with other duties as assigned
Skills & Competencies:
- Be professional and respectful towards customers and their vehicles
- Speak clearly in person and on the phone
- Basic computer skills to reply to emails / messages
- Fast learner and attention to detail
- Fast paced environment friendly
- Sales / Customer Service
- Ask for help when in doubt
- Highly motivated and eager to work
- Work with care
- Punctual (at work on time)
- Must provide own transportation to and from work
- Bilingual (Spanish) But not required
- Detail oriented and willing to learn new skills
- Able to work well under pressure while providing great customer service
- Must have a valid Driver’s License / I.D.
- Must be 18 years or older
- MUST SIGN A NON-COMPETE AGREEMENT. NO EXCEPTIONS. STRICTLY ENFORCED.
- MUST SIGN A NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT
We will offer future opportunities for extra pay based on performance.
Monday - Friday
9:30AM - 6:30PM
1 HR Break
Time will eventually switch over to 8:30am-5:30pm with 1 hour break.
Pay will be based on time worked.
Starting at $16.50 an hour (Full time)
This position is NOT Remote. We require the person hired to be at our store location.
This industry is rapidly growing with lots of growth opportunities. We are happy to teach and welcome new members to our team.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Copyright © 2019 Wrap Leaders - Jay The Wrap Specialist, LLC - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by Jay The Wrap Specialist, LLC