Vehicle Disassembly Tech
NOTE: This position REQUIRES vehicle disassembly experience. For example body shop disassembly/reassembly experience.
We are seeking someone who is eager to work in the vinyl wrap industry by assisting our company with a major role in the vinyl wraps process.
Almost every vehicle we work on requires some type of disassembly in order for us to be able to wrap them properly. This means that you will be removing parts such as: Door handles, Side mirrors, Roof Antennas, Front / Rear Bumpers, Headlights, Taillights, Bumper Grills, Rear Wing, etc. You will also be responsible for properly reinstalling each piece removed once the wrap is complete.
We are interested in someone who is looking for long term commitment and grow within our company.
An interest in learning how to wrap is a big plus!
We are willing to train for vinyl wrap installation. However, keep in mind that we will not train for disassembly. We expect each candidate to come in with disassembly experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Disassembly / Reassembly Vehicle for wrap installations
- Check vehicle for damage before disassembly
- Check vehicles after complete
- Assist with wrap Installations
- Prep Vehicles for wrap installs (Wash, Clean, Clay Bar, Wipe Downs, Ect.)
- Keep work area clean and organized
- Learn proper techniques for wrapping vehicles
- Wrap vehicles using our techniques and high quality standards
- Provide quality assurance and quality control of your own work
- Remove old or previously installed films when necessary
- Safely install films without damaging vehicles
- Assistance with other duties as assigned
Skills & Competencies:
- Be professional and respectful towards customers and their vehicles
- Fast learner and attention to detail
- Fast paced environment friendly
- Accurately install films for long lasting quality
- Ask for help when in doubt
- Highly motivated and eager to work
- Work with care
- Punctual (at work on time)
- Must provide own transportation
- Detail oriented and willing to learn new skills, materials, and techniques
- Able to work well under pressure to output high volume, high quality work
- Must sign and turn in a W-2 Form.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License / I.D.
- Must be 18 years or older
- MUST SIGN A NON-COMPETE AGREEMENT. NO EXCEPTIONS. STRICTLY ENFORCED.
- MUST SIGN A NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT
Regular Pay: TBD
Pay may vary based on experience.
Monday - Friday ( Saturdays may be required on occasions)
9:30AM - 6:30PM
1 HR Break
Schedule could vary depending on work flow.
If no work is available we may take unpaid days off during the week.
Overall there is typically steady work.
Pay will be based on time worked.
This industry is rapidly growing with lots of growth opportunities. We are happy to teach and welcome new members to our team.
If this is something that works for you let us know in the section below.
We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.
Copyright © 2019 Wrap Leaders - Jay The Wrap Specialist, LLC - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by Jay The Wrap Specialist, LLC