Wrap Install Specialist
(Entry Level / No Experience Required)
We are looking for someone to who is eager to learn the ins and outs of the vinyl wrap industry. From consumer to commercial graphics.
We are interested in someone who is looking for long term commitment and grow within our company.
We will be teaching how to wrap vehicles using the best techniques to deliver the highest quality installs to our customers.
We will teach how to install vinyl graphics using the very basics up to the most advanced techniques.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with wrap Installations
- Prep Vehicles for wrap installs (Wash, Clean, Clay Bar, Wipe Downs, Ect.)
- Keep work area clean and organized
- Learn proper techniques for wrapping vehicles
- Wrap vehicles using our techniques and high quality standards
- Provide quality assurance and quality control of your own work
- Remove old or previously installed films when necessary
- Safely install films without damaging vehicles
- Assistance with other duties as assigned
Skills & Competencies:
- Be professional and respectful towards customers and their vehicles
- Fast learner and attention to detail
- Fast paced environment friendly
- Accurately install films for long lasting quality
- Ask for help when in doubt
- Highly motivated and eager to work
- Work with care
- Punctual (at work on time)
- Must provide own transportation
- Detail oriented and willing to learn new skills, materials, and techniques
- Able to work well under pressure to output high volume, high quality work
- Must sign and turn in a W-2 Form.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License / I.D.
- Must be 18 years or older
- MUST SIGN A NON-COMPETE AGREEMENT. NO EXCEPTIONS. STRICTLY ENFORCED.
- MUST SIGN A NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT
Regular Pay: $13.00 hr
Pay may increase or vary based on experience.
Keep in mind, for someone with little or no experience. We will be investing a lot of time into teaching and getting you up to a professional level of installing wrap films.
There will be future pay increases based on performance when possible for the company.
Monday - Friday ( Saturdays may be required on occasions)
9:30AM - 6:30PM
1 HR Break
Schedule could vary depending on work flow.
If no work is available we may take unpaid days off during the week.
Overall there is typically steady work.
Pay will be based on time worked.
This industry is rapidly growing with lots of growth opportunities. We are happy to teach and welcome new members to our team.
If this is something that works for you let us know in the section below.
We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.
Copyright © 2019 Wrap Leaders - Jay The Wrap Specialist, LLC - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by Jay The Wrap Specialist, LLC